Software Upgrade for Sensistor ISH2000 Hydrogen Leak Detector
A new software version, V6.2, for the Sensistor ISH2000 Hydrogen Leak Detector is now available. The new software is included with all new orders and is also available for upgrade on all older ASH2000 models (dating back to October 2010). The new software will further improve ease of use and protect against operator error.
Software Improvements at a Glance
- Setting the correct parameters for a specific leak rate in various gases like "air" or "R134a" is now only a matter of choosing the correct gas from a list. The settings are done automatically.
- New shortcuts for faster function changes. For example, a new short cut for calibration means fewer steps, making it easier to calibrate your unit.
- Reminders can be customized and activated to make sure important routines are followed.
- Changing the hand probe is easier since most data is now stored in the detector. Software drivers that are needed for swapping to a different kind of probe are already available in the detector and can be easily activated by choosing from a list.
- A top level password can be activated to lock the entire menu system from access. Functions like calibration routine can still be made available, but with no possibility to change the settings.
If you have Sensistor detector models ASH2000 (released Oct 2010) or ISH2000 and are interested in upgrading your software, contact your nearest INFICON service center.